Even though the restrictions on social distancing, etc has been eased, we are still taking precautions to keep all of our customers and traders safe.
All traders are operating to the required Government COVID-19 standards and meet all Food Standards Agency guidelines.
The Balsham Market will have put in place these operational procedures to maximise safety and reduce exposure risk to all.
- Face masks are still mandatory!
- Numbers of customers will be limited up to 15 at one time.
- A dedicated person will monitor the flow of visitors into the building. Please be patient as you may be asked to wait before going in.
- One entrance in and the exit out onto the balcony.
- Alcohol sanitising gel and gloves will be available upon entry.
- Signs, floor markings to help guide you.
- Distancing guidelines must be adhered to, we strongly ask you to remain 1m apart.
- Stallholders will provide their own PPE and make sure that their stalls are regularly wiped down with disinfectant.
- Communal surfaces will be disinfected.
- Toilets will not be operational.
- No cafe.
- We all love a good chat but for the time being we need to keep all transactions as short as possible.
- Please leave the market once you have completed your shopping.
- We can still smile and laugh though, and we are ALWAYS pleased to see you.
- Alcohol sanitising gel will be available.
- Distancing still be adhered to with 1m apart.
We can’t thank you enough for supporting our local producers and their livelihoods.