Updated August 2022.
Even though the restrictions on social distancing, etc has been eased, we are still taking precautions to keep all of our customers and traders safe.
All traders are operating to the required Government COVID-19 standards and meet all Food Standards Agency guidelines.
The Balsham Market will have put in place these operational procedures to maximise safety and reduce exposure risk to all.
- Alcohol hand sanitiser is available along with face masks.
- Please be aware of others in case they still do not feel comfortable in close proximity.
- Stallholders will provide their own PPE and make sure that their stalls are regularly wiped down with disinfectant.
- Communal surfaces will be disinfected.
- Toilets will not be operational.
We can’t thank you enough for supporting our local producers and their livelihoods.