For all general enquiries, please email us.

If you wish to become a stall holder, you need to hold public liability insurance and if you are making food to sell to the public, a hygiene rating certificate.

If you have these in place,  please complete the form below and please email a copy to

I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Many thanks.


Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

Back to top